I made this pretty bulletin board, embellished like a scrapbook page. I love how nicely black, white and neutrals blend together.
Smoothfoam holds pins snugly, so it’s the perfect foundation for this project!
Want a chance to WIN $100 worth of Smoothfoam sheets and shapes? Just leave on comment on this post (click the “replies” link below) and come back to leave a comment on every post in March to enter! That’s up to 31 chances to win…good luck!
12″ x 12″ Smoothfoam sheet
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Light Cinnamon
Assorted stickers, tags, ephemera, flowers, ribbons
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad – Vintage Photo
Fine grit sandpaper
Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
1. Paint the bottom half of Smoothfoam sheet with two coats and allow to dry.
2. Distress the painted surface of the Smoothfoam to give it a cork-like appearance.
3. Glue paper to upper half of Smoothfoam, then glue ribbon(s) along the bottom edge of the paper.
4. Glue on your selection tags, ephemera and flowers…color the edges of tags as desired with stamp pad ink.
5. Use a sponge with the ink pad to color the edges of the Smoothfoam