Deck your halls with glittery bell ornaments. Hang them on your tree, in a wreath or along swags!
For one ornament:
1” Smoothfoam ball
DecoArt Americana paints: Alizarin Red, Antique Gold
DecoArt Craft Twinkles glitter paints: Christmas Red, Gold
Gold rick-rack trim
Gold glitter stem
Craft knife, sandpaper, skewer
Paintbrush, scissors, glue gun
1. Cut ball in half and use the side without the pilot hole. Sand the cut side, then push it on to a skewer and paint it Antique Gold. Let dry, then paint with Gold Craft Twinkles.
2. Paint the bell Alizarin Crimson. Let dry, then paint with Christmas Red Craft Twinkles.
3. Make a hole with the skewer in the top of the bell. Fold about 6″ of a glitter stem in half and glue the ends into the holet make a hanger loop.
4. Glue the half ball to the bottom center of the bell. Glue rick-rack around the bell.
5. Make a bow with craft ribbon and glue it to the bell.
6. To display your bell in a wreath, wrap a wire wreath frame with burlap or use a grapevine wreath. Wrap it with wired ribbon. Glue the hanger loops of two bells in the center of the wreath and glue a bow over the hangers. Add wire loop hanger to the back of the wreath.