I’m hosting an Easter tea party with a little Alice in Wonderland theme, so I made this sign for a table accent. I am so happy with how this turned out- I love it!
2 x 4 x 8 Smoothfoam block
Mod Podge for Paper – matte finish
Vintage sheet music
Washi tape, crepe paper
Assorted flowers and leaves
Ink, craft glue
Push pins, double-sided tape, paint brush
1. Tear sheet music into large strips and decoupage the block using Mod Podge.
2. To keep the wet paper from sticking to the table, push a few pins partway into one side so that the block will be elevated. Allow the Mod Podge to dry.
3. Apply washi tape around the corner edges of the block.
4. Ink the chipboard letters and glue to the front.
5. Use double-sided tape to adhere crepe paper around the sides of block.
6. Embellish with flowers and leaves.