Create your own frosty winter wonderland using the Smoothfoam snowman and tree shapes. So many different seasonal shapes to choose from!
Smoothfoam 3-1/2″ tree
Smoothfoam 6″ disc
Textured embossing paste
Acrylic paints: white, green and brown
Paintbrush, wood skewer
Stickles Glitter Glues: Frosted Lace, Diamond
Mini brads: black, red
Ribbon, buttons, assorted Christmas embellishments
Small red doll sock
1. Cover the snowman, tree and disc with the textured embossing paste using your finger. Allow to thoroughly dry before painting.
2. Gently dust the snowman and disc with brown ink using the paintbrush to highlight the texture of the paste.
3. Paint the snowman with Frosted Lace glitter glue, the disc with Diamond glitter glue, and paint the tree green; let all pieces dry. Use a skewer for a handle while painting.
4. Add a coat of Diamond glitter glue to the tree and push in mini brads for lights.
5. Decorate the snowman with mini brads for the eyes, the tip of a bamboo skewer colored orange for the nose, a small red sock (tie the top with twine) for his hat, teeny tiny red buttons and a red gingham bow.
6. Glue the snowman and tree on to the disc and further embellish your winter scene as desired.