Getting ready for spring weather, yard clean-up and the like? When everything is starting to turn green, we get to celebrate the Irish with St. Patrick’s Day!
This party décor will add a punch of color and a fun touch to any gathering…if not for St. Patty’s Day, then how about a leprechaun theme party for a child’s birthday? I’ve included ideas for a place card holder and party favors, too.
Want a chance to WIN $100 worth of Smoothfoam sheets and shapes? Just leave on comment on this post (click the “replies” link below) and come back to leave a comment on every post in March to enter! That’s up to 31 chances to win…good luck!
- Five 1-1/2″ Smoothfoam balls; one 1″ Smoothfoam ball
- Two 6″ x 1″ Smoothfoam discs; one 8″ x 1″ Smoothfoam disc
- DecoArt Americana acrylic paints: Hauser Light Green, Flesh Tone, Tangelo Orange, Raw Sienna, Electric Pink, Snow White
- Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue
- Two 1/2″ googly eyes, clear rhinestone embellishment
- Green cardstock: four 1″ hearts, a 1″ x 6″ strip (+ 2-1/4″ circle per place card holder)
- Brown cardstock: a 2-1/4″ scalloped circle
- Ivory cardstock: a 2″ circle
- Gold cardstock: a 1-1/4″ buckle (+ one more per place card holder)
- Black cardstock: a 3/4″ x 12″ strip (+ a 1/2″ x 6″ strip per place card holder)
- White cardstock: letter-size for printer
- Paper punches or die-cutting machine (I used Cricut™ Artiste by Close to My Heart)
- “Kiss Me! I’m Irish” printed from computer
- Paintbrushes and toothpicks
- Low-melt glue gun and glue sticks
- Scissors, paper cutter, foam cutting knife
- Hershey Chocolate Kisses…want some to eat? Buy 2 bags!