Smoothfoam scrapbook mounting sheets are nice and lightweight for displaying 12×12 scrapbook pages.
Want a chance to WIN $100 worth of Smoothfoam sheets and shapes? Just leave on comment on this post (click the “replies” link below) and come back to leave a comment on every post in March to enter! That’s up to 31 chances to win…good luck!
12″ x 12″ Smoothfoam sheet
6″ square piece of Smoothfoam
6″ square photograph
DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint: Baby Pink
12″ x 12″ white die-cut patterned cardstock
Elmer’s Spray Adhesive
Elmer’s Tacky Glue
2-1/2 yards of 5/8” grosgrain ribbon
Short straight pins
1. Paint the front and edges of the 12″ Smoothfoam sheet pink; allow to dry.
2. Adhere the die cut paper to the Smoothfoam with spray adhesive. Do this outside or in a well-ventilated area.
3. Brush an even layer of glue to cover the front of the 6″ square of Smoothfoam, then gently press your photo into place.
4. Glue a 14” length of ribbon across the front of the panel, about 2” from the bottom and wrap each end around to the back; secure with pins or glue.
6. Glue the photograph panel in place on the 12″ panel and add additional embellishments as desired.
7. Use remaining ribbon to tie into a hanger and secure to the back with pins or glue.
Tip: soda can tabs also work great for hangers; adhere to the back with pins or glue.