1″ x 6″ x 12″ Smoothfoam sheet
Americana Decor Chalky Finish Paints – Smitten, Escape, Refreshing, Nostalgia, Innocence
Craft Attitude Printable Craft Film
Computer and printer
Glue stick, cardstock, craft knife
Pencil, sandpaper, paintbrush, scissors
1. Cut out a heart template from cardstock approximately 2-1/2″ across at the widest point and trace as many hearts as you can fit onto the Smoothfoam sheet.
2. Cut the hearts out with a craft knife, cutting away foam from the top and bottom of each hear to slightly round the edges,
3. Sand all the edges smooth, then paint the hearts in various colors and let dry.
4. Spell out the text for each heart on your computer and print on Craft Attitude film following manufacturer instructions – be sure to reverse the text before printing.
5. Cut around the text, peel back the paper liner and adhere the film to each hearts with a glue stick.
TIP: You can use pre-cut Smoothfoam hearts instead of cutting your own.