From morning to night, may your holidays be bright! This plaque is a holiday decoration you can keep up through the New Year. It can be hung on a wall or set on an easel. Put it where light can shine on the glitter to make it sparkle.
Supplies you will need:
Two 5-3/4″ squares of holiday themed cardstock
Assortment of flat-back gems
12″ Smoothfoam Scrapbook Mount sheet
Two 6″ squares silver glitter cardstock
12″ sheet red cardstock
Die-cutting machine with with alphabet (or alpha stickers, chipboard letters)
DecoArt Snow-Tex Dimensional Medium
Craft stick, paper trimmer
Heavy-duty craft glue
1. Apply Snow-Tex to the Smoothfoam sheet with the craft stick. Spread it as thin as possible and allow to dry.
2. Cut out the letters with the die-cut machine. The larger letters are 2-1/2″ high, the smallest are 1″ high.
3. Accent the image on the holiday cardstock by adhering gems and allow to dry.
4. Glue each embellished square on top of a silver glitter square.
5. Arrange and glue all of the elements on the sheet as shown.