Are you ready for spring? Warm weather, pretty flowers, sweet little bunnies and Easter eggs. My project today is a sweet glittery little bunny made from a Smoothfoam egg.
Craft knife and cutting mat
Sanding block, paintbrush
Small white pompom
Small heart brad, brown micro brads
Pink paint pen, fine black marker
1. Cut two bunny ears from the Smoothfoam sheet and lightly sand the edges of the ears.
2. Glue the ears on to the Smoothfoam egg as shown.
3. Paint the bunny cream and let dry, the add pink to the inside of the ears with the marker.
4. Cover the bunny with a thin coat of Mod Podge and sprinkle with glitter. Glue the pompom at the end for his tail.
5. Insert micro brads for the eyes and the heart brad (upside down) for the nose. Draw a small mouth with fine black marker.