I love the “beach house” look for decorating. The colors are so calming and they blend nicely into any room, so I created this DIY beach mirror for my powder room. Any size Smoothfoam disc would work, or you could create a dramatic group of glass pebble mirrors with discs in different sizes.
1. Paint the Smoothfoam disc blue, let dry.
2. Glue the mirror to the center of the disc, let dry.
3. Position the glass pebbles around the edge of mirror and then glue in place.
4. Wrap and glue jute twine around the edge of the disc.
5. Tie some twine in a bow around a starfish and glue it to the mirror as shown.