The months and days hang on the side of the block so you can easily change the date each day. What a wonderful way to brighten anyone’s desk!
2″ x 4″ x 8″ Smoothfoam block
Prima Engraver Collection – papers and embellishments
Silhouette Cameo (connected to computer)
Small decorative hooks
Variety of charms, flowers, trims and ephemera
— Check out my Bling Splendor Collection kits for sale!
1. Glue desired papers in sections on to the top, bottom and sides of the Smoothfoam block, let dry.
2. Use the Silhouette to create the twelve month titles and glue each title to a piece of cardstock (approx 1-1/2″ x 3-1/2″).
3. Punch two holes at the top of each month card, then distress the edges with stamp pad. Embellish each card as desired.
4. Use the Silhouette to create 31 small placard tags, punch a hole at the top of each. Cut out the printed numbers from the paper collection and adhere them as days of the month on each tag.
5. Distress the edges of the day tags with stamp pad.
6. Adhere 2 small hooks in position on the left side of the block to fit the holes punched in the month cards. Adhere two more small hooks to the right of the month card hooks to fit two day tags, side by side.
7. Embellish the block on all sides – personalize it for yourself or for a gift!
TIP: If you don’t have a Silhouette or other die-cutting system, you can print the month titles from your computer, write them by hand with colorful markers or stamp them. Try packaged die-cuts for the day tags.